Spirits All Around!

Recently I was in Edinburgh, Scotland -- the happiest place on earth! (And one of the most haunted!)

I made sure to visit all the spiritual hot-spots -- Greyfriar's Kirkyard, Mary King's Close, and The Vaults! And it was there I seem to have made a few little friends...

haunted vaults in edinburgh



Yes, classic Ghost Orbs! I was so pleased. Also I think I made friends with one of the spirits in this place -- his reputation, according to the guide, is for being rather malicious, but in life it seems he was a the sort of guy who you went to, to "get things done." Seems like a hoodoo worker's dream to me. His name is Joseph Smith from what I understand, and I think I will be giving future updates about my work with this most interesting spirit.

By the way, these photos were taken on one of the Double Dead Tours -- make sure to check them out if you're ever in Edinburgh. You get to see the haunted Vaults and the Graveyard at night.