Hoodoo Recycling

hoodoo voodoo magic coffin box

...And the lesson here is that the box your spell-supplies arrive in can be used to make something just as valuable. The original box the coffin was made from came courtesy of Lucky Mojo Curio Co. (They must know how valuable the stuff is, too -- no wonder I had to pay $11 shipping on a single 4x6 inch box of lightweight herbs!)


Found objects on the street can also be quite useful. Behold, my oils and powders shelf!



hodoo conjure formula collection

Admittedly, I know many magicians (often with more Wiccan or Neopagan leanings) who'd be appalled by the idea of using trash in their magical supplies -- in fact the other day I even came across a guy who was fretting about how to wash a sacred object he had; he perceived tap water to be too unclean. But I say, waste not want not; and I do enjoy the informality and slight dirtiness of hoodoo.