Thursday, July 5, 2012

A Very Simple Peaceful Home Powder

I had to improvise this powder recipe while visiting relatives and finding I was without my usual stock of supplies. I was visiting with a segment of my family who are not known for being level headed and pleasant people, nor are the inhabitants of trailer parks (such as where they live) renowned for these traits; so some Peaceful Home powder was definitely needed during the visit after someone either within or without the home causing a screaming and door-slamming fit every day I'd been there.

The ingredients I had were only what was in the kitchen and what was in my travel bag. I thus make my Peaceful Home powder from the following:

Lavender scented soap (grated fine)
Sugar

Combine and sprinkle in the four corners of the house, and around the threshold if neighbors or visitors are also contributing to the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All messages must be approved by the blog owner. Off-topic discussion, testimonials and advertisements WILL be rejected.