Unveiling the Hilarious and Bizarre World of Spellwork Scams: Ridiculous Requests and Paranormal Puzzles that Left Me Speechless!

 

medieval fool or jester

I don't do as much spellwork these days as I used to because I got tired of working so hard and dealing with certain things. One of those things I don't miss... people who assume you're a scammer and try to "scam you back."

Examples:

____

Person contacts me, "I heard you will do curse removal spells for free?"

"Yes, if you have a curse and are unable to pay, I can do curse removals for free."

"Cool," they say. "So, like, I think someone cursed me to not win the lottery, so, will you do a free spell to make me win the lottery?"

____

Inquiry comes in. "I want a money spell. I will pay you after the spell is cast and I become rich."

I tell him no, I'm not fronting my own money for the ingredients for his spell.

He: "Well then how do I know you're not a scammer who will just take the money?"

Me: "How do I know you're not a scammer who will make me cast a free spell and never pay?"

___

Person inquires: "I want something and I won't tell you what it is. If you're real you will know it."

Dude, I never have advertised myself as a psychic mind-reader anywhere. I'm only "real" at things I actually promise to do.

____