Friday, July 21, 2017

Heads Up -- some posts on this blog being combined

This blog's been up since 2009 and has almost 600 posts at the moment. So I have been going through and combining some of the posts that are about similar topics, in order to make them easier to find (so instead of there being 10 different old posts all on one topic, now there should be just one or two.) If you have an old link and aren't finding what you were looking for, try the search box at the right hand side of the page and it should come up.

This is going to be a gradual process so not everything has been combined just yet. I am also trying to improve the tags on old articles, making them easier to find.

In addition, I am adding some info from some other blogs I had kept separately in the past. Some of them were not entirely on the same topic as Spellcaster's Source but I think the information might nevertheless be useful to my readers here (and if not, I am in process of removing those posts.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All messages must be approved by the blog owner. Off-topic discussion, testimonials and advertisements WILL be rejected.