Friday, March 16, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award

Well, well, well! I got not one but two One Lovely Blog Awards within two days!
Actually this "award" is more like a chain-letter game: what one does upon accepting the award is proceed to award it to fifteen more lovely blogs, then for some reason list seven random facts about your own self. Well, whatever; it works for making new friends, it seems.
15 Lovely Blogs
  1. Georgiana's Gossip Guide
  2. L'Oeuvre au Noir
  3. Quack Doctor
  4. The Gibson Girl's Guide to Glamor
  5. Steff Metal
  6. X-Entertainment
  7. The 18th Century Blog
  8. Mindspill
  9. Mimbulus Blog
  10. Geoffrey Chaucer Hath a Blog
  11. HuntingtonBlogs Art
  12. Parasitic Hootenanny
  13. Va-Voom Vintage
  14. Chienkiri
  15. Under Odysseus
7 Random Facts
  1. I've translated the play Eugenie by Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais (author of The Marriage of Figaro and the Barber of Seville.)
  2. I'm an avid tea drinker, and commonly put away a gallon of the stuff daily.
  3. I don't like tomatos.
  4. I am hispanic.
  5. ...but I speak no Spanish.
  6. There are only three bands I've ever intentionally gone to see perform: Rammstein, Bella Morte and a virtually unknown instrumental group called The Freeway Philharmonic.
  7. I don't own a single pair of pants; only skirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All messages must be approved by the blog owner. Off-topic discussion, testimonials and advertisements WILL be rejected.