Sunday, March 11, 2012

"The Little Red Book That Makes Your Dreams Come True"

I was editing the Occult Book Store, and in doing so happened to come upon a book with a most unusual title...
 

IT WORKS presents a concise, definite plan for bettering your conditions in life. It shows you how to use the Mighty Power within that is anxious and willing to serve you if you know how to use it.

IT WORKS shows you how. All scientific, psychological and theological explanations are eliminated. Three hundred pages are boiled down to ten minutes of interesting facts, a definite plan and three short rules of accomplishment. Don t let your worldly, objective mind keep you from more prosperity and happiness any longer.

Test the power of this simple book that defies tradition and experience. Millions have tried the plan it presents and know in truth that IT DOES WORK.

Big claims, for sure. And yet, from what I read in the reviews posted, there may be a principal I've heard of before going on behind this... in fact a bit of the stuff I was taught about making mojo hands goes into this. I haven't read this book myself yet, but it's so inexpensive I'm almost certainly going to get myself a copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All messages must be approved by the blog owner. Off-topic discussion, testimonials and advertisements WILL be rejected.